Thursday, February 4, 2010

Got Hope - by Annette

Got Hope?  That was the shirt of Carl's I saw laying on the floor yesterday morning.  Before I knew it I was running into the hallway out of my bedroom and grabbing the shirt off the floor-picking it up-smelling and hugging it.  Wow!!  I'm more crazy about this guy than I thought.  Those two words have stuck in my mind the last couple of days.  I have hope!  The famous song says it better than I ever could "My hope is built on nothing l;ess than Jesus' blood and righteousness....On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand."  I am so proud of Carl.  To bring hope to others is quite an awesome thing to do.  Hope in Jesus is priceless.  Jesus is the only true hope.  Psalms 130:5 says, "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope."  Look to Jesus and when you are asked "Got Hope?" you will be able to say YES!  I DO!!!

No comments: