Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy All The Time

I'm in right out right up right down right happy all the time. 
I'm in right out right up right down right happy all the time.
Since Jesus Christ came in  -- and washed away my sins.
I'm in right out right up right down right happy all the time.

I love singing this church song with my kids.  These simple lyrics have deep meaning.  It states that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, comes into our lives and transforms us.  When we invite him in he gives us "life, and ... (life) to the full." (John 10:10b)

He loves us so much that he protects us so that we "shall never perish; no one can snatch (us) out of (his) hand.  My Father, who has given (you) to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch (us) out of my Father's hand." (John 10:28b-29)

Thank you father that you are in me, beside me, above me, below me and all around me.  Anoint me to introduce you to others so that Jesus Christ can come in -- and washed away their sins too.

No comments: