Monday, December 31, 2007

Teamwork


At church today, I had the privilege of ministering along side part of our awesome children's ministry team. They led about 20 energy filled 1st to 3rd graders in fun games, refreshing worship to God, and anointed teaching. Troy, Tricia, and Megan passionately pour out their energy and love upon these future leaders. They represent three of the over seventy children ministers in our church that nurture infants, teach young minds God's Word, and share wisdom with pre-teens.

Children's ministry is only one area of ministry @ FC. Various teams including adult worship, hospitality, community groups, re:mix, outreach and others all do their part to make an eternal difference in the lives of others.

As I think of all the great people @ FC, it reminds me of something our lead pastor has often mentioned, "When everyone does a little, much is accomplished." My family and I are challenged and excited to do our part.

No comments: