Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankfulness - by Annette

My pastor encouraged us to reflect on things we are thankful for ... so here it goes. I am thankful for:

God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, my salvation and freedom to worship.

God's forgiveness, abundant grace, unmerited mercy, perfect peace, joy, abounding love and good health.

My handsome Carl, beautiful Savannah, genius Elliott, athletic Spencer, fun loving Cooper, sisters, mom, dad, brother, nieces, nephews, all my family, all my friends, church family and a great marriage.

Air to breathe, water to drink , heat to keep me warm, money, cars, a house, indoor plumbing, food to eat, a bed to sleep in, blankets, socks and shoes.

The ability to hear, see, speak, and smell; healthy kids, home schooling, sunshine, snow, hugs, kisses, bedtime prayers, the Bible, worshipping God, dancing, date nights with my husband, sister nights out, dates with the kids, family dinners, restaurants, vacations and financial blessings.

Even Kleenex, baby wipes, and deodorant.

No comments: